The Little Penguins educational program is built around play-based learning. Days full of play and imagination give children the opportunity to explore new ideas and develop new skills. Our educational team creates rich and inclusive learning spaces and experiences, weaving together a program full of magic, warmth and wonder.
Early Years Learning Framework
The Early Years Learning Framework is a set of principles developed by the Australian Government designed to guide and support early childhood learning and development focused on each individual child’s specific needs and interests. The framework is based on the concept of ‘being, belonging and becoming’. Everything we do at Little Penguins is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework’s key principles, including:
1. Positive interactions with children
2. Working in partnership with families
3. Setting the bar high for every child’s learning
4. Respect for diversity and inclusiveness
5. Ongoing learning for staff