At Little Penguins Early Learning, we are committed to holistic education that recognises the connection between mind, body and spirit. We see early childhood learning as a social, collaborative experience and highly value community participation. We also value the children’s connection to the natural world and have designed our childcare centres to encourage indoor-outdoor flow throughout the day.
At Little Penguins we offer holistic mind-body-spirit education, which is grounded in the Early Years Learning Framework, with an emphasis on fun, creativity, health and wellbeing. Our values help to support and shape our culture.
- We offer holistic education that promotes creativity, community and connection to the natural environment.
- We are committed to knowing each child and their family and incorporating this knowledge into our educational program.
- Our educational team creates indoor-outdoor learning spaces designed to engage and challenge each child individually.
- Each child is supported to develop language and pre-literacy skills, social and emotional awareness, and a love for learning.
- We provide healthy meals and snacks to boost immunity and improve brain function – and develop healthy eating habits.
- Above all, children in our care must feel safe and supported as they begin to explore the world around them.